Warranty Policy (OEM Parts)Limitations
All parts which are distributed by and sold from, but not installed, by an authorized dealership are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase. Parts that were sold and installed by an authorized dealership are warranted 12 months or 12,000 miles from date of installation.What the Warranty Does Not Cover:
Obtaining Warranty Service
- ● Any Parts sold or distributed outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- ● Parts where applicable proof of purchase date, installation date, and vehicle mileage at time of installation are not available and are not presented.
- ● Any part wear due to normal use and exposure.
- Parts installed in vehicles for racing or competition.
- ● Any parts that are normal maintenance items, which are replaced, cleaned or adjusted as normal owner maintenance, unless they are defective in material or factory workmanship.
- ● Parts installed in a car in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- ● Parts that are discontinued and no longer available through the manufacturer.
The defective part, or the car it is installed in, must be returned by the purchaser to an authorized dealer. The purchaser must provide proof of purchase (contact us for a dealership receipt) as well as the installation, date, and mileage at time of installation (If the installation was done by an authorized dealer). If the car is non-operational because of a defect covered by this warranty, call the nearest authorized automobile dealer for towing assistance. You will not have to pay for towing if the defect is covered by this warranty.
If you cannot obtain warranty service from your local dealer, or you are dissatisfied with the service or results of the warranty, you can contact the dealer's manager. If you need further assistance, request for the Customer Relations office that serves your area from the dealer that you are attempting to warranty at.
If you'd rather not go to your local authorized dealership, you may obtain warranty service through us:
- ● Customer needs to request and fill out a warranty form and a ship the form back with the defective part.
- ● Customer must document the symptoms of the defect when returning any part under warranty.
- ● VIN and mileage are required for all warranty returns.
- ● All warranty claim parts and accessories will be inspected for eligibility upon receipt. No Cash Reimbursements will be made under any circumstances.
- ● Replacements will be sent once the inspection is completed and the warranty is approved.
Parts that were sold and installed by an authorized dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for parts or labor. Parts, except for batteries, sold from, but not installed by an authorized dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for the parts. However, labor charges will be the customer's responsibility.
No Cash Refunds will be issued for any reason. Any service or installation charge will be at your own expense, except during the 12 months free-of-charge replacement period.Warranty Policy (After-Market Parts)
We will handle all manufacturer warranty claims on your behalf.
Please contact us through email and specify the parts information and quantity. Our RMA agents will respond back in 24 to 48 hours. We require this time to investigate and resolve the situation accordingly before we can send an RMA form.